Hello from The Netherlands

You mean the default XFCE wallpapers, we didn’t remove or touched those. I will look into that and come back to you later. (I’m currently in the middle of something)

Yes, XFCE wallpapers, I can’t see them anymore.

I found them in /usr/share/backgrounds/xfce, so I had to move the files from /usr/share/backgrounds/xfce to /usr/share/backgrounds, since desktop settings doesn’t show xfce map.

after the update , did you got a window and did put enter on it ?

Yes, I did.

/usr/share/backgrounds/xfce was and is the default folder for xfce wallpapers:

And you can change to use another folder on settings and let it show any folder you want :wink:

We do change only the place for EndeavourOS related backgrounds before they were under /usr/share/endeavouros now you will find them under /usr/share/endeavouros/backgrounds

this i happend in virtualbox xfce ,

i installed it and updated it also overwrite those png files by update , the greeter window came up and if you entered it, it changed the background also the folder. the background folder your looking is in the /usr/share/endeavouros/(backgrounds)

you have to hit other and go to the xfce folder. its stil in /usr/share/backgrounds/xfce

I tried that, but I have to hit other everytime, it is not saved that selection.

if you go to startup & session, is the session checked to save the session ?

No, it was not checked, I just checked it.

not needed to checked but want to know :slight_smile: