Hello Everyone

Decided to try EndeavourOS from all of the reviews on youtube so i installed it on a spare ssd, been using ArcoLinux for a while now. But EndeavourOS is very very good, waiting to see what the new version holds when its released. Thanks!

Does anyone know when the new version is suppose to be released?

1 Like

STOP-Dev-sgs-50 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

She’ll appear when she’s ready.
and
WELCOME-04-sgs

5 Likes

Thanks!

What did i type that would jostle lol? :smiley:

This is off-topic, but do you have all those icons, avatars, … “auf Tasche”?

1 Like

Sometimes :wink:

1 Like

@Christopher67
Hi welcome on the forum and thank you for giving us a try

Earlier today and yesterday, there was a bit of a heated discussion about our next release, which you didn’t get and to be honest, it’s not important. (Last weekend was supposed to be the launch of the next release, but it is delayed due to the developments in the world.)

We’re hoping to release the upcoming release somewhere in April.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

2 Likes

Welcome @Christopher67 to EndeavourOS.

The next ISO would launch in 2020.

2019 was awesome for Endeavourians, let’s the storm finish his way to another level on this first trimester 2020, then you will see lot of flags flying in the space to remember us the beauty and fragility of life…

6 Likes

Welcome @Christopher67 to what may be the greatest linux forum on the web. Settle in, buckle up, and enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

Welcome! From New Zealand!

1 Like

Welcome @Christopher67 to EndeavourOS. This has become my Fav Arch OS…
Yes like @BassNinja stated this is the best forum I have ever been on. Yes I am also guilty of telling everyone about the forum and EndeavourOS and how great I think it is and that everyone should give it a try!
What seat belts? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
LLAP

6 Likes