Hello community from Australia

I'm 56 years married to my gorgeous wife of only 2 years,I have slowly been trying different distros.I tried Manjaro .and a few Linux and ubuntu distros.We are traveling Australia in our Bell Tent and with my senior parents in there Jayco Outback Journey Caravan .Thank you for the welcome to your group .

7 Likes

welcome . hope enjoy your linux journey + Endeavouros :enos:

3 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome,this is exciting to be on board .

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

@Robbie welcome to the purple side of Linux. Hope your Endeavour goes well with EndeavourOS.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Robbie :partying_face: :balloon: :tada:

2 Likes

welcome to the forum, and the purple side :enos_flag:

2 Likes

@Robbie
Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome @Robbie

2 Likes

Welcome @Robbie !
Oi! Oi! Oi!

P.S.: send some pictures of your tent and your journey sometimes ! I wish I could travel to Australia :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome to the purple side :rocketa_purple: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to Endeavor OS @Robbie!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :beers:

3 Likes

Gidday bro from across the ditch! :kiwi_fruit:

1 Like

Hey there for sure happy to where would be the place to upload pics of our awesome journey.

photos you’ve taken?

Just a suggestion.

Pudge

2 Likes

OK Pudge ill get an album ready thanks

Cheers Rob

3 Likes

Is your wife only two years old?
Perhaps you wanted to write:
I'm 56 years old, two years ago I married tmy gorgeous wife. Since then I have slowly been trying different distros.

1 Like

:question:

“wife of only 2 years” doesn’t mean “my wife is only two years old”. While the language is slightly different in different parts of the world. That would certainly be understood by most people where I live and I don’t live in Australia like the OP. :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks bro and your exactly correct .Can someone tell me how to edit that please to make it clearer so some people can understand .

Cheers Rob