Hello community and endeavouros team

Hello everyone,
Iโ€™m Abigail coder, gamer and Linux User, after using other Linux operating systems, I tried endeavouros during the summer and liked it a lot, now doing full migration and I am quite happy with the result. Still trying few different desktop environments I am kinda going towards: deepin or budgie.

Congratulations to the entire endeavouros team and community for being simple awesome

17 Likes

Welcome aboard! :rocket:
:enos:

If you donโ€™t want to spend most of your time on bug-trackers - definitely Budgie :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

10x

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

:pray: Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the community :beers:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the fun :tada: :balloon:

1 Like

Welcome Abigail :slightly_smiling_face:

Iโ€™m also on team Budgie for my Solus install and its a great DE.

Obviously itโ€™s more customised than the default arch version. However, from what Iโ€™ve seen on the forums Deepin users do tend to run into quite a few issues compared to users of some of the other DEs.

1 Like

ื‘ืจื•ื›ื” ื”ื‘ืื”
Welcome and nice to see you as part of this great community and OS

1 Like

Welcome and have a nice stay!

1 Like

Toda raba

1 Like

thanks all for the warm welcome and I have to admit this looks and feels like a great community.

I just started my startup and during recruitment I am amazed by how many people prefer to use Linux, compared to 2010 when people did not know what Linux is at least in Europe. I was more into ubuntu/Linux Mint, but I suggested to use Arch Linux and for me as arch newbie EndeavourOS and I am still new, but I learned a lot and plan to continue the voyage here. My startup is nothing special, just giving real world info about the popularity of Linux today and for me that is amazing, long live Linux.
The wiki and the documentation is very detailed and even an arch newbie can find its way out here.

Have a nice weekend
ืฉื™ื”ื™ื” ืœืš ืกื•ืฃ ืฉื‘ื•ืข ื ืขื™ื

6 Likes

Yeah, have a nice weekend yourself and welcome to Endeavour!
Enjoy your stay.

Shalom, and welcome to the friendliest Arch based forum in the world. :slight_smile:

1 Like