Ha det! Jeg Ikke er Norsk

Well I’m brand new to the forums but I’m not new to EndeavourOS. I was without a laptop for a few months - got a new device - NO ANTERGOS - panic followed by a tantrum followed by some next-level sulking didn’t help. AT ALL. I was just about to give-in and accept that I’d have to become one of those shifty Manjaro types but then I found EndeavourOS. Better than Antergos right from the beginning - and I installed a very early release. - and now, amongst all the Arch-based distros, endeavourOS is, to put it frankly, the one with the big-boy pants. I’ve Tried a number of other options due to my ADHD but I always come back, and each time with a deeper appreciation.
Anyhoo, this time I joined the forums. Reading through it seems a genuinely friendly place, which is another big plus, especially when compared to the dark mood of sarcastic condescension that is often found on some other distro forums that I won’t mention by name (see above).

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum and to what makes it special: the human community of the EOS users.

3 Likes

Thank you, Pierrep56. Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the ship :rocket:
Have fun :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi there. Thanks very much.

2 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

Cheers. Enjoying the warm welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to EndeavourOs .

3 Likes

Very kind. Good to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Buddha :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

3 Likes

Nice one, kjw. Cheers.

1 Like

Hey Buddha, good to have you with us! Hope you’re able to continue our journey with EOS on your new kit, - there’s always something new to learn! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cheers Canoe. I’m always learning. Sometimes bricking my OS while I do so. But you can’t make an omelette without reinstalling your distro a good few times.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hey! dalto. Thanks very much.

2 Likes

:sob:

3 Likes