GTK graphical bug with small green pixels

I guess for that you need a gitlab account for https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver and activate “notifications” for the xorg bug which I opened. This bug will get closed when it is solved. You will be notified and then you have to watch the releases coming in to Arch.

EDIT:
And may be you can leave a comment on the gitlab bug report that you are affected by this bug too. This may help to shfit priorities for the developers.

does this make any difference ?

Using wayland would probably make a difference since this is an xorg bug, but I don’t know enough about wayland to test it. I tried starting Gnome Wayland (I happened to have Gnome installed) but it was really buggy in different ways and the bug was still there, so I’m assuming I didn’t install wayland properly.

As for the LTS kernel, I haven’t tried that out recently, but I think that I was using the LTS kernel at one point when I was experiencing the bug.

okay :wink:
So

Means on the same instance of installation? Means together with plasma?

I have it installed my PC alongside Plasma and some other WMs and I launched it from my DM.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.