Greetings Good People!

Not new to Linux or Arch, coming from another distro. I may have followed some certain people after discovering them being active over here. Great people make a great distro and community, so why wouldn’t I want to move on over. I will be working on porting and updating a tutorial I wrote for another arch based distro over here. It has a lot of good information on dealing with these damn hybrid laptops, especially the amd/nvidia variants. I will work on seeing what I need to change to get things to work over here.

17 Likes

Hello and welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the fun :tada: :balloon:

1 Like

Hello! We are glad to have you with us :slight_smile:! Our community is what sets us apart from other distros. We are all on this journey together so any tips/tricks/questions are welcome and encouraged.

1 Like

Hello & Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to this great community

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya swagglepuf.

Welcome to EOS and kudos for the guide you’ll be writing. I can’t speak for amd, but I know Nvidia proprietary drivers can be tricky to set up for those on laptops.

1 Like

----> Questions about Official EndeavourOS Nvidia Optimus WIKI and nvidia-installer

go there we will be happy top get good information!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome !

1 Like

Welcome to the community :beers:

1 Like

Welcome.

Nice, looking forward to it.

1 Like

Welcome @SwagglePuf
We would be happy to have you and this tutorial on these Hybrid laptops. It seems to be a common issue.

1 Like

Welcome @SwagglePuf !

As i guess… also the greetings from Wigglypuf ! :wink: From the endeavour trip we found it and he asked us to greet properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome :grinning: