Greetings from Italy

Ciao @Saverio, I would have a look to Evolvotron, I’m curious to see the possibilities of textures…

Have a great time with EndeavourOS. :wave:

1 Like

Hi @FLVAL,
when you use Evolvotron to explore generated pictures, use the keys ALT + LMB (Left Mouse Button) to drag the picture evolution and observe other generated areas :smiley:
It requires some practice but for sure you’ll obtain good pictures.

In the next days I’ll try and show some picture with EndeavourOS colours :milky_way:

1 Like

buongiorno Saverio e benvenuto :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. :wink:
If you need EndeavourOS colors reference

2 Likes

welcome @Saverio

2 Likes

I just begin to create some Wallpapers with Evolvotron, it’s a very interesting tool ! :+1:
I need to see your tip UP to make more test, a lot of possibilities with textures and forms.

The only thing that i didn’t understand, it’s the DPI that doesn’t stay at 96 DPI by default when I open the save picture but i noticed some weird behavior with GIMP since 5.8.3, sometimes I have to restart the file with Gimp to make some operation !!!

I would imagine possibly a new serie Wallpapers with Evolvotron

evolv_flval_04

13 Likes

Today I installed EOS with Plasma, as soon as I have time, the intention is to use Evolvotron and try some art with the colour scheme you reported :slight_smile: :wink:

4 Likes

welcome captain, a pleasant stay in our fleet :enos_flag: :sailboat:

1 Like

@FLVAL How did you create the 3d effect with the texture generated by Evolvotron, perhaps using a Gimp plugin or Blender? Just for Curiosity. Sorry if I didn’t give any news but I have a problem with my pc (hardware) it freezes a lot of times and I need to replace some piece… due to lighting during a bad day of rain

i would say Arch CAN be very stable. Same goes for EnOS. It just depends on what you do with it. If something breaks, it often is your own fault (because of excessive tinkering for example).
Just watch out for those nasty monkeys and you’re ok… (https://forum.endeavouros.com/t/i-could-use-some-help-finding-these-monkeys/7886/54) :rofl:

By the way: Welcome here!

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to the community :hugs:

2 Likes

Ciao @Saverio, yep I used Evolvotron to get a first picture then I worked on it with default Gimp to adjust it as you see. I didn’t install any plugin, just the default Gimp…

Soon, at the next ISO you would see some others wallpapers using Evolvotron.
I would give you some feedback after it…if you are interested.

Which piece you broke on your pc ?

1 Like

Greetings! I’m an American that lived in Italy for four years. What part o the country are you located in? Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hi I live in the south of Italy, near Pompei :smiley:

3 Likes

Unfortunately yes, the Vesuvio is visible

20200910_163535

3 Likes