Greetings from Berlin

Hello everyone,

I’ve been using Linux for about 1,5 years. I started out with Elementary OS and then BunsenLabs, Archlabs, Manjaro i3 and now EndeavourOs i3. I’m still using Manjaro i3 on my laptop t440p, but as I’ve just bought Thinkcentre m75q-2, I think that it’s a good idea to try something new. After a bit of research, I found EOS and this friendly community. I think the community forums are extremely important and as I see, the people here are really welcoming and try to be helpful.

Oh by the way, I’m gonna use this computer primary as a music computer. Renoise, SuperCollider, Tidalcycles are some of the softwares that I use.

Thanks for this distro and the amazing community!

7 Likes

Welcome to the fun forum :balloon::tada:

2 Likes

Hey! Good to have you with us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome @trytykee from Canada!

3 Likes

welcome

3 Likes

Ich bin auch ein Berliner :bear:
Also herzlich willkommen und viel viel Spaß und Erfolg mit EndeavourOS!

3 Likes

Wilkommen in der Endeavour

Entschuldigung, bitte vergib mir, ich bin nur ein dummer Amerikaner, der kein Deutsch spricht

2 Likes

Wilkommen in der Endeavour! (That’s as much german as I know!)

Enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Please come back to us and tell us how you get on with the Lenovo Thinkcentre m75q-2. I was impressed with the recent video I saw but it is currently out of stock here.

1 Like

Hey, eigentlich lerne ich noch Deutsch, bin nur seit 5 Jahren hier in Berlin. Ursprünglich komme ich aus Istanbul :slight_smile:

Sure! I actually wanted to buy another budget thinkpad (x230), but then I saw this little machine with Ryzen 3 4350GE (unfortunately not 4650GE), 250 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. I added a second SSD and decided to order another 8 GB of RAM.