Fwiw. I have quit

No more Manjaro. I have endeavour and arch and artix all working as intended. Well except my steam experience on artix is a little wonky with my x and y controller buttons being reversed but besides that all is perfect. Arch and endeavour both share a home partition. And artix has its own to avoid any potential conflicts. After 17 years of bouncing around on Linux I think it’s time to settle.

24 Likes

You like to play toooooooo much. Looking forward to your next adventure. :joy:

4 Likes

15 Likes

Itchy Linux

And even more itchy Linux

2 Likes

Background for the next ISO? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That would depend heavily on the source of the image. Unless it is totally free and clear it would put EndeavourOS at risk. That is why we have a graphics designer. If @FLVAL creates it, we know it is 100% OK to use.

Pudge

6 Likes

It’s fine. I’m on the right and my dog took the photo. We’re good.

7 Likes

Really? What’s the attraction?

2 Likes

Isn’t (Arch) Xfce, Mate, Cinnamon just as simple? :thinking:

1 Like

Screenshot_20201218_210912
Point and click install for ZFS on EOS…just sayin’. If that’s what float your goat then EOS/Arch has you covered.

2 Likes

Ah I see! So you want it at system installation for setup of the drives. My bad; I didn’t understand that.

And why do you think that ZFS is so necessary for EOS/Linux installation in general, when it is really more of a server disk handling filesystem? Do you use it on your desktop system?

1 Like

last i tried zfs could not be moved, resized, or copied. hated it!

1 Like