Fantasy (American) Football 2020 (if there's such a thing this year)

I figure, being August 1st, American football will theoretically be back on sooner than later. Would any of you out there be interested in maybe doing Fantasy Football this season? I do love some smack talk and bragging, and I’m just as sore of a winner as I am a loser. Anyway, I thought I’d throw it out there to see if there could be some interest.

3 Likes

How about them Crickets, man? The way they understeer into penalties and dropkick into the rough? Smooth sailing with the peloton, but when they tack along the oche it always ends with a ruck into a birdie. It’s all just a torque steer downhill from the 720 slalom into victory lane, yet they never make the gain line when the black is on the spot.

Right?

7 Likes

I’ve read this like 6 or 7 times now. I must be way more drunk than I thought. Oy, I’m lost hahahaha.

I’d be interested, but I have to admit I far from a pro at this sort of thing, but I am a sports fan.

You’re perfect then. I’ve only won once, and it was my first year playing when I had no freaking clue what I was doing. Now that I’m an expert, I suck.

So, I’ll start the list, we need at least 8, maximum of 12. If there’s a lot of interest, maybe we can cordinate and have more than one. But for now, I’m going under the assumption of 1 league, max of 12. If you’d be in, copy and paste and add yourself to the list.

1. @fbodymechanic
  2. @ramblinwreck
1 Like

Football? A game involving a round ball and 22 players, with only two allowed to handle the ball when in-play and in a specific area?

2 Likes

That’s called soccer. They should update the Wikipedia page.

3 Likes
  1. @fbodymechanic
  2. @ramblinwreck
  3. @Amsterdam4572

As Gary Lineker always said (scroll down to the end):
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win”
:wink: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Chagen it to NBA Basketball and I am in! :grin:

Start your own thread! no thread hijacking! I’ve never done NBA but I could.

Phins up!
:dolphin:
Damn nice emoji too.

Are you interested? Dolphins fan?

I used to like when they had Csonka, Kiick and Warfield :grin:

That guy had no fear. He’s probably like 70 years old now and I’m confident he would still kick my teeth in

Why? What did you do to him? :upside_down_face:

Anything. The dude was just a beast. He was small but would barrel over guys much bigger. He looked like the kind of guy you want on your side of a bar fight.

Kinda sort-of… I all ready have a rich fantasy life however.

Definitly!
Csonk he was the only running back I have seen called for unnecessary roughness/personal foul. It was a forearm shiver to a would-be tackler.

I spent my troubled adolescents in Miami, Fla … had season tickets with a friend the 2 years they won the super bowl. It was great: fresh squeezed OJ, Gin, weed and undefeated.
:partying_face:

2 Likes