Everything is SO LAGGY

i recently installed endeavour, (and its not just endeavour i tried pop before) BUT EVERYTHING IS SO LAGGY, like, i get 2 fps or something

4 Likes

well the thing is im kinda a noob, i know i shouldnt go with endeavour since im a noob, but i kinda went with it to learn (lol), so i dunno what will help

What helps is to use the tools we have to provide information such as your hardware. That can be done numerous ways. We have tools on the welcome app that can help with that. We also have the wiki which @pebcak has provide you a link.

You can also do it directly via the terminal once you know what you are doing with commands such as providing your hardware list with a link from this command.

inxi -Faz --no-host | eos-sendlog

2 Likes

uhh so, ive got an intel core i5 8500
nvidia gtx 1060
16 g rams

also i managed to fix it somehow, it was latte dock causing the issue, i changed my latte dock layout and it runs like 6 year old me running away from my mom when she tried to force me to eat something i didnt like (aka, fast)

Seems a lot of people have issues with latte dock. I have used it in the past but not lately.