EOS cracked the Top10 on DistroWatch!

It’s WordPress’ happiness engineers hard at work making our lifes more exciting. First the terribly convoluted and laggy Gutenberg Editor, now they fiddle with the pictures thingie. :roll_eyes:

Oh, hey Joe, hey, don’t you have a Follow button in your blog?

seems not :wink:

It’s pretty much bs that list (gonna take a wild guess and say a vast majority of people use Ubuntu, not MX), but people do visit DW, which means good PR for this distro.

New kid on the block?
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oops :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:no_mouth: :roll_eyes: :frowning:

Another thing which I think is very important, especially for novice or intermediate users, is the forum

Endeavour has one of the best forums of any distro, both the design and userbase

9 Likes

maybe if we use some superglue no one will notice it is cracked?

2 Likes

why cant i see the graphic on the blog post or pull it up by itself to see it

1 Like

It’s indeed very cozy here.

1 Like

WordPress happiness engineers mucked it up. Somtimes photos show, sometimes not. It was just a snippet from DistroWatch’s Top100 chart, nothing you can’t find yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lizzi, WP’s offices are in that dangerous country far far away and with today’s travel restrictions I can only bring a maximum of 100ml superglue with me. Coz terrorists ya know. I doubt that’ll be enuff to fix all their probs. :frowning:

2 Likes

Very nice. I am here for 2 weeks, and i like the community and the OS!

2 Likes

EndeavourOS just made #9 on the Distrowatch list. Merry Christmas everybody!

9 Likes

If this keeps going I might have to abandon ship; I’ve never been in the in-crowd before!! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Don’t do that … then we’ll be saying “man overboard”!

2 Likes

4 Likes