EnOS forum site looks weird

Screenshot from 2020-12-11 23-40-45

Does it look like this for everyone or just me?

That was me, trying to figure out the high cpu usage on the Christmas decorations.

6 Likes

I imagined that somehow. I thought you were doing some maintenance on the site. It looks normal now.

3 Likes

The CPU runs still high when the decorations are visible. Scrolling down decreases the usage. This was mentioned, I guess, by @freebird54 as well in another thread.

high-cpu

:fire:

1 Like

Too many bulbs! You should have gone green with led low power. :laughing:

7 Likes

Don’t forget the purple ones! :enos_flag:

2 Likes

Deleting the lightrope lowers cpu usage.

lightrope

But :slightly_frowning_face: sad.
Maybe :enos_flag: and country flags would portray a sense of festive unity?

2 Likes

It’s okay …i got lots of juice with my Ryzen 3800X. :wink:

1 Like

I have my flashlight handy in case the power goes out. :joy:

2 Likes

The light rope is only onscreen briefly anyway - then a scroll removes the need to render it. It is only for the season anyway… I would vote for it’s continuation into January…

Full disclosure: I have lotsa power too - Ryzen 7 3700x.

1 Like

It looks like we got some purple bulbs. Either that or I’ve finally drank too much, sometimes it’s hard to tell…

7 Likes

Full EnOS colours are there now. That makes for a festive season! However, they don’t seem to light up the room as much as I expected - I guess I’ll have to install some local equivalents… :grin:

1 Like

Or just green, period.

:frog:

3 Likes

Could have used Frog lights?

1 Like

That’s what happens when a frog eats a firefly:

It’s rather grim when you think about it, though: that firefly is not having a good day (ironically, its blinking still indicating its hope to attract a mate, despite the helplessness of its situation1). Not a very Christmas-y mood :sweat_smile:

But that is how frogs do. :frog:

1The author of this post is reminded of how his love life is doing.

6 Likes

Who needs an xray machine when you got fireflies!

4 Likes