Me and my stupid inventions!
I had until yesterday my system running well, however, with no reasonable reasons, I had the brilliant idea of reinstalling it by scratch and from there a waterfall of problem has happening.
Here are the list of problems:
- EndeavourOS - Calamares - Installation online cannot fetch packages.
- EndeavourOS - Display Resolution only in 800x600 - Offline Installation.
- Anarchy Installer - LightDM Display Manager stops boot.
- Anarchy Installer - tty does not accepts my pasword.
- Artix - Installation succeeded - update and packages installation fail.
- I have tried install EndeavourOS or Arch Linux many times and the same result.
Only debian-based distros installation succeed and work well. Right now I am using Linux Mint.
Someone has any idea how to solve this problem?