Last time when I had EndeavourOS installed,
brave worked fine. But I just downloaded the latest ISO and installed it and I am having issues with these two browsers.
I have tried to do a full system update, I tried to add these chromium flags
- ignore-gpu-blacklist - enable-gpu-rasterization - enable-oop-rasterization
still nothing, I tried to mess with the KDE compton settings and it didn’t make a difference.
I also tried to solve the AMDGPU issues that occurs with most Linux distros as found in this post.
I also tried to reinstall the OS.
Nothing seems to solve it. It seems to also be an issue when I tried it in live ISO and when I installed opera.
For the sake of testing out the issues. I downloaded Manjaro KDE edition and I installed
opera in the live session and it worked fine without any glitches and without me having to change any settings.
The other issue I am having is that when I made my
boot partition 200 MB instead of 90 MB in the last installation, for some reason when I boot into the normal mode then when it prompts me for a decryption key it does absolutely nothing, only it works in the fallback mode.