EndeavourOS family is growing

Our team of volunteers has been growing and I like to introduce new persons to you:

Debdut Chakraborty - on the forum he’s known as Anotherusername but he is mainly active on Telegram as Debu Chokkotti

FLVAL - On the forum very active, translates the announcement in French and contributed a lot of artwork.

Translator

Juanprm - He’s our newest Spanish translator

Writer

Moses Narrow - Mainly active on Telegram, joined Discovery as a writer.

Community members Keith, VanQuijote and Xterminator left the project as volunteers to pursue other goals.

If you’d like to join us, please send me a pm.

You can see all the team members over here:

https://endeavouros.com/info/

12 Likes

Welcome all of them! I was less present because of my personal life, but I’ll try to give a little more soon!

2 Likes

You are doing a lot, I hope the move went alright?

2 Likes

It could have been better. But it is 99% done now. Will try to help releasing long lasting net-installer :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope you will have a great home at Christmas.

We don’t know when we’re going to release that, so just relax. (We’re in the Public Announcement area, so keep an eye on that category :wink:)

1 Like

It is looking good for now, besides some graphical issues, and some naming ones. Well, I tested it a lot of times and it is getting better and better!

4 Likes

Welcome to all of You in the EOS team. :rocket:

5 Likes

Welcome

Uncle Mez - Active on the forum and Telegram is going to contribute (and already has done) Artwork and contributing to Discovery.

Welcome new team members and thank you EOS Team for building, supporting, and growing a wonderful OS.

Welcome aboard all new members to EndeavorOS. Preparations are being made for the count down to the online launch. :rocket:

Huge thanks to all of the team members, new and old, for your generosity to this amazing distribution and its community. :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome all, thanks for contributing so much.

1 Like

Congratulations debu chakraborty! (অভিনন্দন! দেবু চক্কোত্তি! ) :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Are, dekhinito age! Dhonnobad dada