Easiest removal of Linux-hardened from grub menu?

I’ve got 3 different desktops running on 3 different drives. They all work well with one exception. Grub menu in Gnome keeps booting into the Linux-hardened kernel mode. It goes through the booting process till it gets to the graphical interface, then the screen goes blank with a flashing cursor. I’m continually having to move the cursor selector to the second grub kernel line item menu which doesn’t boot up with ‘Hardened’ kernel boot. How do I completely get rid of this from grub completely?. I’m using an Nvidia video card and maybe that isn’t registering with the ‘Hardened’ kernel option. . . .I don’t know. I tried to edit the grub menu to remove the lines from the menu to no avail. . . . I’m doing something wrong.

Rich

Fixed. . . . .

/boot
edit boot.cfg

highlight all text and headings with ‘Hardened’. . . .
Delete coded lines in heading and in including { text }
save back to boot.cfg. . .
Now it’s back to normal without Hardened Linux headings. . . .

Simple enough. . . .

Sorry for the post.

hardened is not an option, its an additional kernel that you apparently installed.
And editing the cfg does not resolve it, the next process that regenerates your grub config will make it reappear.

If you don’t want to use the hardened kernel, uninstall it and regnerate your grub config and it will no longer appear in grub

pacman -Qs linux-hardened should show you the relevant packages to remove

Thanks. . .

Rich