Cant print to networked printer via CUPS

I am thinking this may be a case of no drivers too, so in that hope am replying to you @Pudge

The Canon PIXMA TS3151 (appears in CUPS find printers as Canon PIXMA TS3100 Series + Gutenprint v5.3.4) and appears in Settings > Printers in driver search as the same. The paper size is correct A4, the same setting as the printer.

Once I do a TEST print either from CUPS (localhost:631) or EOS Settings, no data is sent to the printer. I can ping the IP of the printer.

The closest driver match in AUR for TSxxxx models: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages?O=0&SeB=nd&K=canon+pixma+ts&outdated=&SB=p&SO=d&PP=50&submit=Go

Here is a screengrab of CUPS status page.
Screenshot from 2022-02-28 20-00-00

sudo systemctl -a list-units | grep -i cups
[sudo] password for michael:
cups.path loaded active running CUPS Scheduler
cups.service loaded active running CUPS Scheduler
cups.socket loaded active running CUPS Scheduler

I am not sure what else to try. I had the printer working with Manjaro by doing what I described above. Can you also suggest a scanning package, as I had Skanlite working on Manjaro, and of course how to install it.

I am a member of the lp and cups group. Maybe it is time start disabling services, but I will wait for wiser heads to reply.

Let me now if you need system and hardware specs, but I doubt it, since it ran on Manjaro.

Thanks in advance.