Can i log the screen output

When working in KDE, the display sometimes goes dark for 1-2 seconds, afterwards the image comes back as usual. It is not the power saving function, because I am actively working with the mouse and keyboard.
Is the screen output possibly logged so that I can determine why the screen goes dark?

You might see some clue in the journal:

sudo journalctl -b -0

Run this right after the problem occurs and look near the latest lines for any errors or timeouts.

BTW, are you using wayland or x11?

journalctl --since "M min ago"

Replace M with the number of minutes.

1 Like

Wayland.

I will test the commands after the next dark phase.

Here is the journal of the last event, happened a few minutes ago:
Jul 01 19:10:44 EOS baloorunner[7718]: qt.dbus.integration: QDBusConnection: couldn't handle call to Teardown, no slot matched Jul 01 19:10:44 EOS baloorunner[7718]: qt.dbus.integration: QDBusConnection: couldn't handle call to Teardown, no slot matched Jul 01 19:10:44 EOS baloorunner[7718]: qt.dbus.integration: Could not find slot Krunner1Adaptor::Teardown Jul 01 19:10:44 EOS kwin_wayland[1014]: qt.dbus.integration: QDBusConnection: couldn't handle call to Teardown, no slot matched Jul 01 19:10:44 EOS kwin_wayland[1014]: qt.dbus.integration: QDBusConnection: couldn't handle call to Teardown, no slot matched Jul 01 19:10:44 EOS kwin_wayland[1014]: qt.dbus.integration: Could not find slot Krunner1Adaptor::Teardown Jul 01 19:10:46 EOS systemd[979]: Started Konsole - Terminal.
Do you have any ideas for this?

Edit: better readable in pastebin.