Thanks for testing, @fernandomaroto is working on a cleaned-up Calamares, he’s trying a version with stuff we only need, and the issue is known. He also tried the regular Calamares and it showed the same error. To be continued…
At this moment @fernandomaroto is the guy who can give an answer on this one. Keep in mind that he’s doing this all in-between his regular life and his studies for his job, so it might take a bit longer.
My advice, keep an eye on the commits date/time of uploading.
I’ll add the old compiled version to the repo, so @Computer can keep testing the iso as you want.
I’m sorry for this, but i still don’t know what’s wrong in the latest build, even calamares without any endeavouros config is also giving the same error, i suspect some update coming from arch caused this. I’ll give more tests today.
EDIT: i installed the old calamares on top of the latest iso and it worked, so the problem is possibly related with the way we’re building now or the latest calamares source files.
I added the old calamares to the repo calamares_offline
If you “git pull” your archiso folder this will be set automatically for you.
EDIT2: After some tests i can confirm; latest calamares files cause a failed build, so is not the way we’re building nor arch repo causing this. It’s saturday, i’m sure “cal” devs will take a look when they have time, maybe next week.