Better cover your cameras when they're not in use or this "hacker" will getcha

This email ended up in my junk mail folder and gave me a good laugh.

The sad part though is that some will fall for it and send him Litecoin.

7 Likes

Screenshot from 2024-06-15 15-57-44

Well, I subscribe to that :rofl:

4 Likes

no one knows where your perversion might lead” was my favorite line; just gorgeous.
The small scattered stanzas really set it apart from other poems…

I got one of these “we’ve filmed you thru your camera and know where you’ve been now pay up” letters once. Hilarious. I had no camera plugged in and had been to no deviant sites so I was amused.
And, as you said, my email flagged at as spam so there’s that.

I really miss the Nigerian Prince needs a safe place to deposit all his money scams. They were better written and thought out and always had a sense of humor about them.

6 Likes

14 Likes

I should have emailed him back apparently

8 Likes

Yeah, these scams are rather humorous.

The ones I receive often reference accounts I don’t have, cameras I don’t own, apps I don’t use, cloud services I don’t have … if someday I ever get one that hits a sweet spot of the above I’ll hasten to send off my life savings in dogecoin. :dog:

5 Likes
7 Likes

I replied to the email, saying that plenty of people pleasure themselves while watching Richard Stallman lectures, and that it was nothing to be ashamed of :clown_face:

8 Likes

Oh no, now he’s going to release the recordings he has of me to everyone in my contact list

scream

4 Likes

They Free themselves and Open up to the Source. :rofl:

5 Likes

Made me think of this

6 Likes

Hey, I replied to his mails immediately every time. Must have ended up in his spam folder. :poop:

5 Likes