Battery charge max is lower & strange cant change power button behavour?

1. So I rebooted into live ISO as suggested. And the problem is the same in the live ISO ,and after booting into my own EOS. ie Battery still wont charge past 80%. Can’t change max battery stop or start charge. I tried setting via tlpui to no effect. I also tried slimbookbattery and no effect. My BIOS has no battery charge options at all.

Anyhow I did some searching around online I found a user (nate-x) similar problem with MSI and arch-based Manjaro (he was trying to change battery max charge lower from 100 to 80 but could not change setting also apparently)

he “solved” it, only way was to boot into Windows and install the MSI Creator Center (the dedicated Windows App for this model)… set the battery option to stop charging at (desired)X% and start charging at say Y% then rebooted into Linux. ie…Only solution is to involve Windows…it was marked as “solution”

I read somewhere else that the battery levels could be hardcoded into the motherboard during Windows install process or via the MSI Creator Centre app? At the moment this seems to be the only solution, to set it via Windows, unless someone found another way to do it via linux.
(“Solved”)

1. The Power button behavior in Power-settings cannot be changed from Suspend to Power-off still. I guess this is a small bug. If I set it to Poweroff it just reverts back to suspend when you close the window. (not solved)

3)Super-L key still not working and I am told by some KDE EOS users it is a bug. The Super-L key is by default the Fn key for EOS on MSI Modern 14. Just takes getting used to until it has been fixed by an update. (not solved)