Back in the IT

After a roller coaster of a half year, I have lost a job (tech repair) lost that job due to Covid lockdown, found another job in a totally different field (flowers growing field).I am not picky, I have bills to pay.
But I never stopped looking for my place into IT.
So, after some time I am back into IT.
New job will demand administration, personell basic security follow up, developing some in house stuff and IoT deployment.
The focus will be IoT/vending machines deployment and remote administration and management.
So, my long hiatus here is now explained. So much things to do, so little time.
Well, hope to settle and manage my time better and find time to actively participate here on the forums.

26 Likes

Glad to see the name again - and glad you have something on the go. If lucky - may you even find it interesting and/or rewarding :grin:

5 Likes

localhost

8 Likes

Just please don’t accidentally create Skynet! :sweat_smile: :robot:

8 Likes

Welcome back! :smile:
Great to hear things are working out now. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Congrats on the new job! Wish you good success.

3 Likes

I am glad and over my head for this new opportunity. I already enrolled in some Udemy courses on various topics which will help on my way to be better, be more productive and achieve my goals faster and easier.

5 Likes

Welcome back and glad to hear. Best wishes.

3 Likes

Welcome back!

3 Likes

@Anticupidon

It makes me very happy to hear your good news, when you can take a little tour around here, you are missed friend!
:wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations on getting a new job :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wait! Among this happy ending, there is one unresolved issue. Who is going to grow the flowers now? :sob: :wilted_flower:

3 Likes

Only one thing to say…

4 Likes

Congratulations, this is great news.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, there are people still there taking care of the flowers.

2 Likes
  • Constant dripping wears the stone.

Never give up !
cheers

3 Likes