An Interesting YouTube Channel

Since I’m a Canadian and living in New Brunswick, I thought some people might be interested in this YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedGreenTV

Keep your stick on the ice! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“If women don’t find ya handsome , they should at least find ya handy.” – Red Green

3 Likes

My wife introduced me to this show years ago. We love it. Especially the Christmas special. And the movie was okay.

2 Likes

I’m pulling for you; we’re all in this together.

2 Likes

New Brunswick between Gaspésie and Nova Scottia… beautiful place ! Some souvenirs…

3 Likes

There’s a walking trail and a creek behind where I work. Hopefully this will give you an idea what New Brunswick is like.

5 Likes

So basically Sweden but with colder winters. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How is that possible? The Northern part of Sweden isn’t that soft and friendly, in weather terms. :crazy_face:

nice boat on the flag also:

1 Like

But there sometimes is this phenomenon called “Summer”, even at the Nordic countries… :wink:
And at times, Lapland has been the warmest region in whole Europe… :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s true, although it is my wish to make this journey

Unfortunately global warming has taken it’s tole on the Swedish winters. For instanse there has been snow oncce this year in my old home town of Luleå. It used to be over a meter of snow.

2 Likes

In Lapland that trip should be possible to do every Winter. :smile:

1 Like

I know and this may seem odd to you but it is really on my wishlist to do with my pride and joy:

Orca black

From The Netherlands to Lapland.

1 Like

Is that something you have built?

No it’s a Velomobile, a bike with better aerodynamics and you’re dry during rain and snow. Mine has also an electric assist but when it goes above 25 km/h the electric assist switches off and it’s full human powered. I can reach 40 km/h without breaking a sweat.

3 Likes
1 Like

Now that’s a bike! In a biker’s country… :smile:

1 Like

I don’t need a car with this thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But in Lapland with that you must have warm clothes…