Almost new

Hello all!
Now that I completed an eOS full install on one of my desktop computer, I should present myself a bit more… Spend 25 years with MacOS, and gave it up in 2018 for one HP laptop running Manjaro up to now. I try eOS as VM for couple of month, but last week a friend give me a 2012 MacPro 5.1 and I decide to try to install eOS aside from MacOS 10.13. Calamares install flawlessly eOS on the same SSD as MacOS with dual boot. I’m happy to join your active community, and would like to thanks devs and translators. Oh, and greetings from Normandie!

12 Likes

Hi! :frog:

2 Likes

Salut la Normandie!

2 Likes

avec @Jambalak on est déjà peut-être 3 normands dans ce forum ? (just don’t need to translate…)

Welcome Aboard!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Purée tous ces normands! Ça va être un vrai débarquement bientôt!

Si on veut, si on veut :smiley:

1 Like

…it’s suppose to be the other way around ^^
Et en cette saison, c’est surtout les parisiens qui débarquent en Normandie… (et on peut pas leur en vouloir :baguette_bread: :cheese:)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum :balloon::tada:

1 Like

Welcome @lopasilver

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to the community :beers:

1 Like

Bienvenue sur le forum !

C’est génial que vous ayez installé EndeavourOS sur votre système Mac !
Cela signifie que vous pouvez aider les autres utilisateurs de Mac ici… :wink:

(Traduit avec deepl.com)

Thank You All for warm welcome

2 Likes

Spend 20 years with MacOS and gave up in 2018 too. Took a short detour to Windows, started Linux with Manjaro and transitioned to EndeavourOS. :wave:

Welcome to the community and the purple side
:partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome, I’m recently new here as well and a former macOS user since 2012. Greetings from the US :slight_smile:

1 Like