Adding a bridge using Plasma NM GUI

On my EOS PC I use KVM QEMU for my virtual machines. So that I can create VMs that can be ssh’ed into from any PC on my local network, I create a bridge that all the VMs and the main PC connect through.

To do this I use nmcli to create that bridge. It works flawlessly. However, when I use the Plasma GUI for network management I don’t see the new bridge, br0. The GUI shows just how it looked when originally installed EOS.

While this not a requirement, I’d like it to show correctly if possible. Maybe even learn now to do this all using the GUI.

What I do from the command line is as follows:
sudo nmcli con add ifname br0 type bridge con-name br0 sudo nmcli con add type bridge-slave ifname eno1 master br0
sudo nmcli con modify br0 bridge.stp no
sudo nmcli con down "Wired connection 1"
sudo nmcli con up br0

Any Ideas?

Did you have a fail with the default bridge configuration in virt-manager ?
That’s my case, quite recently after a big update of qemu collection packages. :rage:

I’ve tried nmcli, but it was the same conclusion as your’s : no relation with Plasma system settings !
Finally, the only solution which is working on my desktop is here (chapter 3.1.1):
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/systemd-networkd

Things are working using the nmcli commands I listed. It’s just not showing correctly in KDE app.