A little joke on a regular day

How direct can I be in this case?
I’m asking to stop some behaviour and you still keep going on at it.

1 Like

Well, if you honestly think that I am the problem here, then please delete my account. I don’t know what else to tell you. I don’t believe that I have offended anyone personally, targeted any protected group, said anything hateful or outrageous or worthy of such condemnation. I believe quite the contrary is true, I have been friendly to everyone, always lighthearted, and willing to help. But this is your house, and I am your guest, and it seems I have overstayed my welcome.

2 Likes

Hey, how about some beautiful things that I received from fortune command. :slightly_smiling_face:

Paul's Law:
	You can't fall off the floor.
Q:  How many IBM CPU's does it take to execute a job?
A:  Four; three to hold it down, and one to rip its head off.
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
6 Likes

As a woman in this forum who hasn’t eaten meat for 2 years this October. I’d just like to point out that there are actually quite a lot of men who are, or have been vegan: Lewis Hamilton, Leonardo Decaprio, Zac Efron, Benedict Cumberbatch, Al Gore, Jay Z, Samuel L Jackson etc.

8 Likes

I love cookies too :cookie: Just polished off a white chocolate chip cookie from Subway :yum: I bought 3 last night as part of their 3 cookies for £1.40 deal. I also love their meatless meatball marinara sub.

2 Likes

Not something I think about a lot, I admit. To me, if I can eat it (which until I get some teeth again is a limited list) then it makes a meal - regardless of whether it is meatless. Sorry. Will say I admire the *&!$^ out of Lewis Hamilton, though!

Back to the jokes…

1 Like

95510491_235901704332606_1270641168006250496_n

18 Likes

No lie detected. :slight_smile: If I’m alive in 14 years, I’m sure I’ll be just like that.

2 Likes

:joy: To be fair I gave up meat first for health reasons - It’s healthier and second for ethical reasons - The meat industry is having massive repercussions on the planet. However, one of the quotes that really struck me was “If you wouldn’t feel comfortable killing it… You shouldn’t be eating it”

Though I have a lot of respect for Lewis Hamilton too, hence he was first on my list. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

At the rate my computing habits are changing atm, it’s quite possible I’ll be right there with you at that time :grin:

2 Likes

Om nom nom again, lol … sounds great, and you got a good deal there. I buy boxes of 12 for £12.95, and eat them with along with a nice cold latte; makes the taste even richer. :grinning: :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Possibly because you have at least one moderator who thinks this kind of behavior is okay.

Edit: And apparently when this kind of behavior is confronted, those posts get flagged and hidden, so that kind of adds to the problem.

The post was flagged by a user and hidden by the system.

It was later removed by a moderator(me).

It was not hidden or removed because of the issue being addressed. It was removed because it is a direct violation of the guidelines we ask the community to follow. Name-calling and personal attacks are not acceptable no matter the reason.

It has already been made clear that the original comment was over the line and not appropriate. The issue was addressed by the staff both publicly and privately so hopefully we can close this out and move forward in a more positive direction.

9 Likes

That’s me for last 2 years :laughing:

11 Likes

935d09e442dfd06a8610f0240345cc61

15 Likes

probably_coincidance

9 Likes

f0wfzdqwh5n51

30 Likes

13 Likes

h8wjesvel0k51

14 Likes